LACE WAND WIG GLUE
The Esha Absolute Lace Wand is perfect for a precise and mess-free application.
The fine spatula tip gives you control to evenly apply the adhesive and to easily reach small corners. To apply, simply twist the pen to release the adhesive.
- Cleanse application area with Esha Guard & Grip Primer.
- Twist Pen to Release Adhesive.
- Apply thin Coats until tacky, then apply lace.
- Make sure the glue is dried before applying an additional coat for strength.
- When the glue becomes tacky, apply the lace wig onto the hairline and press for 1 minute or until firmly in place.
- Let dry for 30 seconds before styling
- After every use, cleanse the pen with Esha Bond Remover to prevent glue buildup.
- Spray Esha Bond Remover on a paper towel and gently clean the applicator tip.
- Caution, applicator tip can bend. Handle with proper care.
- If the dispenser gets clogged, use a fine point object like a safety pin to clear the opening.
For external use only. Pre-test skin areas before using. If irritation occurs, stop using. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children