DAHLIA D/S 16"
Premium Synthetic Fiber
Easy to wear
Includes adjustable drawstring
secure comb inside of ponytail base
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain
synthetic hair. Individual product may behave
differently based on usage and style.
Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner.
Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry.
Never brush or comb when hair is wet.
Never use blow dryer.
If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed
comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray, then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks.
Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is