NEW TRENDY COLOR & STYLE
HEAT RESISTANT FIBER
CAP SIZE ADJUSTMENT
SALON FINISHED LOOK
100% PREMIUM SYNTHETIC FIBER
*GENERAL CARE FOR PREMIUM HEAT RESISTANT FIBER HAIR*
The following is a general outline of how to maintain premium heat resistant fiber. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up down.
- Use a towel and part hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold setting on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward to top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray the comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dread locks. Use fingers to comb gently.
*Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly.